Oh, good gravy! How did it get to be December 17th already? It's all going much too fast for my liking, but I'm trying to savor every moment. This is some of what I'm enjoying this holiday season, in no particular order:
1) The cutest felt ornaments ever, sent from a special blogging friend. Thanks, Linda!
2) The discovery of Starbucks Christmas cd's. I will buy one every year from now on.
3) To-go cups with the cutest little gingerbread cottage to hold my hot chocolate.
4) My Birthday in 3 short days.
5) Sweet Hubby being off for 18 days in a row!
6)Felt projects in progress (pictured below), that may or may not be finished this Christmas.
7) So much snow on the ground that you can't help but feel the Christmas spirit.
8) Dinner with friends that I haven't seen nearly enough of in the last year.
9) Cats that curl up in my lap every time I sit down.
10) A teenager with a much improved attitude.