Londen at Sixty-Fifth Avenue was sweet enough to give me the Happy 101 award and while I tend to be terrible about these things, today I thought I'd play along in celebration of the beginning of March. Long live Spring! So without further ado 10 things that are making me happy today, in no particular order.
2. My house going up for sale in 9 days.
3. Seeing an end to all of the work I've been doing.
4. The tiny 1000 square foot cottage with an 8x10 master bedroom that Sweet Hubby thought we should rent for a year, being leased by someone else.
(picture via flickr)
5. The imminent arrival of flip flop weather.
6. Emeril's Pasta Frittata recipe. I may never look at pasta the same way again.
7. Tokyo Milk products that I won from this sweetie.
8. Real live birds chirping in the trees.
9. Snow that is almost melted away.
10. A lightness in my heart, a spring in my step and an excitement about the future.
Okay, I know that last one was actually 3 things but you know me. What's making you happy today?