What gives you JOY?
There are a lot of things big and small in my life that give me JOY. I thought I'd share my top ten list of today's JOYs.
1) Maddie finally went back to school today after recovering from a tonsillectomy she had last week.
2) My Colts made the playoffs and have a game on Saturday night.
3) It snowed today, the biggest fluffiest, glitteriest snowflakes and I felt like I live in Narnia.
4) Being Fearless.
5) Studio time in my future this weekend.
6) We are making plans for a big exciting vacation for the Spring of 2012.
7) Since I had an empty house today, I finally worked out and I feel so good!
8) There is a bottle of red wine calling my name tonight.
9) My new calendar came today and I can't wait to start filling it up.
10) 2 skeins of chunky yarn waiting for me to make them into a striped scarf
Some of you might remember what a big part Choosing Joy played in my life last year. Here's what I know for sure, you can choose how you feel about something. You can choose how you react to a situation or a person. You can choose JOY. Here is something else I know for sure, the more you practice something the easier it becomes.
Since I like to share the JOY, today I am hosting a giveaway from my dear friend Jerusalem at The Adventures of Jolly Goode Gal who has started printing the most inspiring posters. That Jerusalem is an inspiring girl. She is using the proceeds from these posters to enlarge her family through adoption. Because she has a big heart. Which also explains why she wants to give one of you a poster of your choosing just for looking at her store and coming back here to leave a comment about which poster and color scheme is your favorite by Monday January 10th at midnight Eastern. If your name is chosen you will win the poster you picked.
Also, because I love you guys, I will tell you that you can go visit my buddy Shannan for another chance to win. Don't you just feel a little more JOYful already?