The view from our apartment.
The best meringue I've ever had in my life. I don't think there is any way I will ever eat a prepackaged one again.
His and hers new Parisian striped jammies.
My first of many Pain au Chocolat.
Emma journaling in bed...
until she fell asleep. She stayed like that for about an hour before we finally took the pencil out of her hand.
One of many gorgeous, delicious cups of chocolat chaud.
A view from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
The tower in all its glory.
The cafe we ate at on our first night.
Glorious flowers every where.
Here's are 10 things I learned in Paris:
1) People don't seem to care about rules
2) Except the unwritten social rules
3) It's best to just keep your eyes closed while riding in a taxi
4) Nose hygiene is not really a private affair here
5) The men are bold about the way they look at women
6) The metro rocks if you have a smart hubby that will guide you around the city
7) Hanging clothes to dry is kind of fun
8) Trying to shave in a shower barely big enough to stand in is not fun
9) Use the bathroom every time you stop for a meal because finding one later will not be easy.
10) Frites (french fries) with mayo- YES!