2. Run out of quarters while filling tires and get hands covered with black filth with no way to clean them until you get to Big Box Store that you hate going to.
3. Arrive at said Big Box Store only to discover that there has been a fire and the store is closed.
4. Go to Michael's instead where they lose power while you are shopping and expect you to find proper jewelers pliers in the dark.
5. Go to Joann's to get new Somerset Where Women Create magazine with handy 40% coupon only to discover that they don't have it. Decide to use the bathroom while you are there, sit down in the only available stall holding your purse because the hook is broken off the door only to discover there is no toilet paper. Drip dry.
6. Go to Costco where they talk you into upgrading membership only to make you go stand in line for 15 minutes where you discover that the $50 you grudgingly paid to upgrade is actually only 1/2 the cost because it is only 3+ months away from your yearly renewal? Demand refund and leave only to discover at the gas pump that the lady at the service counter did not give you your membership card back.
7. Go to Whole Foods to get items you need for dinner but weren't able to get at Big Box Store only to discover that they don't have 2 of them. Balance your disappointment with an appropriately named bottle of wine.
8. Go home. Stomp feet. Say a swear. Put on some music. Open new bottle of wine. Ahh. Perfect.
Appreciate the fact that:
a) You met a creative like minded new friend at Borders.
b) You finally found the perfect fabric for your Silver Bella craft apron.
c) You found an awesome bottle of 8 buck chuck.
d) You have friends coming for dinner that you haven't spent time with in ages.