- spend lots of time with friends and family
- re-read Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
- go on a picnic
- spend lots of time in my studio
- read Little Women
- play boardgames
- ride my bike
- start an art journal
- refinish the kitchen table
- finish the girls' bathroom
- do my studio closet
- Eating lunch alfresco
Thank you all so much for your reading recommendations! I'm excited to add some new books to my reading list. If you'd like to see what's going this week at the BHG Challenge Blog you can go here.
Pictures taken at The White River Gardens in Indianapolis last weekend.