July 01, 2008

Bella Bliss

I'm a Bella, she's a Bella, wouldn't you like to be a Bella too? It's official, I am finally going to Silver Bella. Cammy from Freckled Farm has decided she can put up with me for a few days and we are going to be roomies. A 3 day slumber party complete with shopping, food, wine and creating. What more could a girl want? Cammy and I are a lot alike in so many ways, we have discovered. One of many things we have in common is that we don't do much for ourselves, but spend our days taking care of others. That's about to change. Won't you join us and do something for yourself too?

I apologize in advance for blathering on about Silver Bella for the next 4 months. I will do my best to contain myself but, I make no promises. As for Cammy, well she has no self control at all so I don't speak for her.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, sounds like lots of fun. Love girl trips! I've been thinking about taking cake decorating classes myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a hoot! You girls will have so much fun! I need to go check this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fun. i so want to go. one of these years it's going to work out and i'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite bloggers - no wonder you are friends. I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goody! i hope you do talk about it lots because i envy you! i even like the words "silver bella"...how much better can it all get? SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun you'll have and you'll be in my home town!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. It's always so appreciated.