But mine gets close enough. I've been reflecting on how my life has changed all because one day I decided to start a blog. For instance, I never would gave gotten to enjoy this lovely picnic on a boat with Cammy and her family if I hadn't taken a risk that day.
These are the top 10 things that have happened to me because I made the leap.
10) Got asked to participate in the BHG challenge.
9) Had a picture published in Somerset Life magazine.
8) Was asked to blog for HomeGoods.
7) Got in touch with my artistic side.
6) Found out about Silver Bella, put myself outside of my comfort zone & as a reward, had my life permanently changed.
5) Realized that there are other people out there like me.
4) Found my voice.
3) Discovered so much inspiration for creative, everyday living.
2) Made blog friends that turned into real life friends like Cammy, Kelli and Shannan.
1) Found all of you.
If you are on the fence about starting your own blog, I hope you will do it today. And if you do, please stop by and leave me a comment so I can come visit you.