I don't want to:
1) take my family for granted
2) be mean or petty
3) waste my creativity
4) spend time or energy on things I can't change
5) fritter away money on things I don't really need
6) put off projects that I already have the supplies for
7) try decorating the whole house instead of focusing on one room at a time
8) lose valuable time looking for something because I was unorganized
9) miss the chance to be a good example for my girls
10) waste the opportunity to live my life, every day, to the fullest
This past year had some big challenges for me but how can I feel anything but happy about a year that saw me and my family healthy and whole?
I want to wish each of you a Happy New Year. A year filled with just enough lows to make you appreciate the highs. I hope this is your best year yet. I find it amazing that I can feel so warmly towards people I've never met. Thank you all for your lovely and creative blogs. I look forward to visiting with you often in the coming year. And thank you also for taking the time to come visit me and for leaving me sweet notes. They really, truly mean so much to me.