January 12, 2007

Tagged by Meg (My Little Cottage)

A-available or single? Happily Married for almost 7 years
B-best friend? Really and truly, my husband
C-cake or pie? Why can't I have both? Strawberry Country Cake (Thank you Ina) and Peach Pie (Thank you Me)
D-drink of choice? non alcoholic beverage: Diet Rite Cola alcoholic beverage: Amaretto stone sour
E-essential item I use everyday? carmex lip balm
F-favorite color? All of them!
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? worms but I prefer the sour ones
H-hometown- Who the hell knows! I've been all over this great country but I've felt very settled for the last 3 years so I will say Fishers, Indiana
I-indulgence? Books and Magazines
J-January or February? February, it's closer to spring
K-kids and names? Maddie and Emma
L-life is incomplete without? My family and hobbies
M-marriage date? April 29, 2000
N-number of siblings? Well, that's actuallly a tough one but I'll say 1 brother that I claim and the only sib I share a mother AND Father with.
O-oranges or apples? Granny Smiths
P-phobias or fears? Fire and leaving my girls without a mommy
Q-favorite quote? There is more to life than increasing it's speed
R-reasons to smile? My life in general AND I'm going to Barcelona, Spain in 5 weeks
S-season? Spring
T-tag 3 0r 4 people Niki, Kristi, Cindy
U-unknown fact about me? I haven't spoken to my biological father in 21 years. Wow! I can't believe that much time has passed. Luckily I was raised from the time I was 5 by a man that chose to be my dad and treated me like his own.
V-vegetable you don't like? Brussels sprouts
W-worst habit? wanting everything just so
Y-your favorite food? anything smothered in alfredo
Z-zodiac? Sagitarius through and through

3 comments:

  1. Answering these "tags" is harder than it seems isn't it? - RE: the Ruby & Begonia Christmas Book - I loved it! lots of gorgeous pics inside too ... but I have to admit the reason I bought it was that it had been marked down to $3.99 and there was an additional 50% off the last ticket price making it too good a bargain to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it, LOL! I couldn't get the darn thing to LIST it the way I wanted but I did it! TAG, I'm it! :)
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Jen! It's surprising how much you learn by reading these responses. I am looking forward to hearing about the trip to Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. It's always so appreciated.