May 17, 2007

To Do

I'm trying to keep busy while Sweet Hubby is away on business. Easier said than done. I have big plans but I'm having a hard time finding motivation. The weather has turned cool here which just makes me want to curl up on the sofa with the girls and the critters and read or watch a movie. I'm going to work on a sewing project this afternoon to help keep my mind off the fact that he's enjoying the beauty and food of Italy while I'm here playing Hi Ho Cherry-O for the millionth time and eating grilled cheese.

While I'm thinking about it, I wanted to share with you some new blogs I have discovered. I absolutely love discovering new blogs either from stumbling upon them or from the sweet comments that you all leave. These are just a few that come to mind that I recently found & knew you would want to see also.

The Glitter Lady of recent Martha Stewart fame. She's amazing.
Anita of Cottage Affairs. She's a girl after my own heart.
Linda at Restyled Home. Umm, wow! This woman is a talent!
******Be sure to leave a comment some time so I can come visit you too!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links - that first home in the historical house tour was gorgeous, wasn't it. I could spend all day looking at people's blogs! There are so many interesting ones.

    I know how you feel, I often feel unfocused when I husband is away.

    What sewing project are you working on?

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thank you for all the links and the wonderful "Tour of Homes". Loved it! Keep busy, (like that's hard!) and the time will fly!

    Terri B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! please do stop by for a visit:)
    Blogs are so much fun:) I do enjoy yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links. I love the Restyled Home. I'm always rearranging and redecorating my home - it's a work in progress, like my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Italy? Well, all I can say is hang in, and keep extra busy.
    Thanks for the blog links.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paint picket fence is on my list of stuff to do, too.

    If you're in the neighborhood and just feel like a-paintin', stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is quite a list! Thanks for the new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, thanks for posting about all 3 of those great blogs! I enjoyed all 3 so much.

    I hope that your weekend goes well....do whatever you feel like doing!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, Thank you for your sweet comments. I feel the EXACT same way about your blog....I so look forward to your new posts. Things have been so busy here lately, and I have a lot of blog reading catch-up to do.

    My Sweetie leaves on Sunday to go out of town until next Friday. I feel your pain. I miss him so much when he is gone.

    Have a great weekend! Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet of you to mention my blog! Thank you!! I don't blame you wishing for Italy...I'd wish to be there as well! I feel so much like you when we have sunny, gorgeous days to work outside and then the weather turns cool - it's hard for me to stay motivated! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for posting about my blog. I have met quite a few new "blog friends" and feel like a whole new world of gorgeous blogs has opened up to me! Your blog is incredible and you will now have quite a few Canadian fans checking it out each day. Your creativity is inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, you are a sweetie!
    Thanks so much for mentioning my blog to all your pals. What a great group of talented people I am meeting, day by day.
    Your blog is so inspiring, beautiful and fun to read. I do enjoy it...
    Take care and enjoy this beautiful Spring weather. I wish I could work outside...but my glitter blows away every time a breeze sneaks up!!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. It's always so appreciated.