November 30, 2020

Wedding Day- The Rest of the Story

 


I thought before it's officially December, I would take a moment to post some more photos from the wedding. I really loved the way the photographer captured the details, the real moments and our home. I mean obviously she did an amazing job capturing Maddie and Daniel and the big moments of the day too! 


















It was really a beautiful, perfect day that I will never forget. It was small and personal and reflected them so well. 

I will record the toast I gave them here so that she will always have it.


Maddie and Daniel, I remember vividly the day of your first date more than 10 years ago. Who could have guessed when Maddie vomited twice that day from nerves, that it was just the beginning of a lifetime of you making her sick!

May your life be filled with laughter

May you have enough hardship to make you appreciate the good times

May you have enough of what you want and all that you need

May life’s challenges bring you closer together

May you always make your marriage your top priority

May you go through life married to your best friend

But most of all, may your love grow stronger and deeper every year

And I will leave you with my favorite non wedding couple photograph of the evening, my Sweet Man holding my hand while I gave the toast. Neither of us has any memory of this- it's as natural to us as breathing. I wish the same for them. 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! I love the colors, and all the details. Thanks for sharing! It's nice to see young people getting on with their lives and celebrating!!! What a blessing!

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so beautiful! I love the precious capture of all those little details that made this such a special day! Congratulations to the couple and to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful photos. I love all the details. The last one - of you and your husband holding hands - got me in all the feels. ;-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the best kind of wedding ever. So intimate and cozy and full of love. I wish more weddings were like this one and not the mega events that some brides feel they need or should have. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that last photo. That is so me and my loving hubby. Also, I took a candid photo of a couple we are good friends with. We were on a bus on the way to Washington DC for Easter. I looked over and they were both asleep but holding hands. I made a 5X7 and framed it for them. They were thrilled with it. I wish ALL married couples were like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful post Jennifer! The wedding was picture perfect and so lovely. All the best to the bride and groom!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. It's always so appreciated.