December 24, 2021

Christmas in the Cottage

I'm just popping in really quickly to say Merry Christmas! For the last few days, every day feels like it must be Christmas Eve and I find myself surprised that it isn't. I've been existing in a cozy, holiday bubble but today it actually arrived and I didn't want it to get away from me without a little tour of the house. I wanted to capture it knowing that next year will look very different.

The entry:







Trouble:

The family room:





My favorite ornament:






Kitchen and dining room:















Bedrooms and upstairs:




Merriest Christmas, lovely people! I'm off to make fudge, have a festive cocktail, eat appetizers, wait for the jammie fairy, open a present and watch Elf! 

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jennifer, I hope the year is filled with happiness, smiles and joy
    All my love to you and your lovely family
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single item and room you pictured! Honestly! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post so much! Everything is absolutely beautiful. Hope it’s a wonderful holiday for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, Jennifer.! Your home always looks charming and at Christmas, even more so. I don't think a whole lot will be changed by next year---at least not in all of your sweet, small touches!! Merry Merry!❤️

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cottage home is so charming for Christmas! I love the simple Christmas tree with the white lights. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely pics of your lovely home! I hope you have a wonderful New Year! Kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a note. It's always so appreciated.